It’s been a year since we saw the murderous Uncle Peter killed the person responsible for setting most of the Hale family a fire. Since Allison forgave Scott. And last but certainly not least, since our fave and handsome Derek took a slash at becoming the new alpha.
But the end of season 1 of Teen Wolf left us with some burning questions.
- How will the Argents deal with public knowing about Kate’s arson?
- How did Kate know when to commit the crime?
- Will Allison’s parents ever accept her dating Scott?
- What is Lydia?
- Will Jackson be a werewolf?
- Is Derek good, bad, or stuck in the middle?
As the episode begins, we see Jackson coming out the water shirt ripped and side bitten. My question is why did Derek have to bite him on the side? How about the arm?! Next, Scott is running (on all fours) to spend some time with Allison. Their time is cut short when he hears her parents pull up in the garage. We are shown a flashback of the couple having some cuddle time when Mr. Argent threatens Scott with a gun. Allison swears to not see him again in exchange for his life. But we know how that works!
Lydia finally wakes up in the hospital. As she is showering, she hallucinates and sees black water coming from the drain and pulls out hair/fur. Before we know it, a familiar hand grabs her arm. Frightened she screams and escapes her room.
In this episode we are introduced to 3 new characters.
- Isaac is on the lacrosse team and also works at the grave yard.
- An omega-both Scott and Isaac have brief encounter with the were.
- Gerard Argent is Allison’s grandpa.
One night, Isaac is digging a grave when all of a sudden he sees a hand with long nails touching one of the tombstones and later something digging through one of the graves. Out of nowhere something pushes the bulldozer over and he hides in the grave he was digging. Derek asks if he needed a hand. It’s pretty obvious the Derek needs him for his pack.
As it turns out, the creature digging the grave was a werewolf known as an omega. Omega were either kicked out of their pack, survived being a part of a hunted down pack, or are alone on their free will. This one in particular was harmless. He eats things that are dead. Hence, the incidents of the graveyard and the ambulance.
Gerard Argent does not seem like the type of grandpa to read stories to his grandkids. It turns out that he hasn’t seen Allison sence she was three. Interesting… He is also responsible for slicing the omega in half to declare war.
Teeth n’ Nails:
- “No Code,” he said. “Not when they murder my daughter.” Umm, your daughter was the reason she was murdered. What goes around, comes around.
- Does Grandpa Argent give anyone else the chills? There’s something off about him.
- Overall, I believe this season has gotten to a great start. I love how the storylines are progressing very fast so I look forward to Mondays.
- Scott’s new hairstyle is way better than last season’s coif.
- What the hell was that creature that attacked Isaac’s father?