It looks like Derek is a little pissed about being attacked by the Kanima! I would be too if I was considered to be the most powerful of all shape shifters and all the sudden in a blink of an eye I’m paralyzed from the neck down.
We see a rather frustrated Jackson weight lifting and not satisfied because he was able to lift his truck the other night. We know something is happening to Jackson because he is able to hear things us average Joes can’t like the water dripping from the sink. He gets an unexpected visit from Erica who grabs and takes him to Derek’s secret hide out. Derek asks him what happened on the full moon. Jackson believes that nothing happened because he video taped himself. But, Derek isn’t convinced. He force feeds Jackson the venom from kanima because his theory is that “a snake cannot be poisoned by is own venom.” Well, Jackson wasn’t the snake they were looking for (so they think).
During the coach’s class, Scott has a hunch that the kanima is Lydia which would make a lot of sense if we go by these facts:
- Lydia has been acting strange but many of us believe it is due to PTS of being bitten by Uncle Peter.
- In the last episode, there was blood on the bed and mirror in her room.
- Derek said the kanima is confused by its reflection which would explain the broken mirror in her room.
- Every time she has one of her moments of freaking out, the kanima shows up. So the transformation has to be caused by emotion.
- During class, she thought everyone was staring at her. Then, she sees Uncle Peter throwing chairs and blowing some kind of dust in her face. Before she realizes it, she writes “Somebody help me” backwards on the chalkboard.
The rest of the school day consisted of playing musical chairs in chemistry class and keeping Lydia away from Isaac and Erica. Scott went to have a chat with Derek to convince him not to kill Lydia. This is what was exchanged:
- Derek doesn’t have enough proof it’s Lydia.
- The kanima could be Jackson
- Jackson and Lydia could be immune but, Derek doesn’t think this reason is possible.
- Derek was hoping the bite would kill Jackson.
- Derek mentioned that sometimes when you shift you show what you are on the inside and says that “even Jackson calls her cold-blooded.” If that’s the case, we now know why Uncle Peter was so f***in’ ugly as a were!
So the Scooby gang go to Scott’s house to protect Lydia while Derek and Boyd wait outside for Isaac and Erica to capture her. While Scott and Isaac are hashing it out, Allison totally takes care of Erica and leaves her immobilized! Jackson and Lydia have a moment of rekindling of their relationship. While in a passionate kiss we noticed something going on with Jackson’s skin because…HE IS THE KANIMA! We also have proof from 2 hours missing from his video.
Teeth n’ Nails:
- Also, we know it’s him because his lacrosse equipment had tears in it.
- Who was his “friend”?
- What is up with Matt?
- Allison looks so bad-ass with her crossbow!
- Do you think we’ve seen the last of Uncle Peter?