- These pictures were taken with my Blackberry and that is why they are not very clear. I do not have a new digital camera yet so I have to make due with what I have. LOL!
- This what I put together around 11am or noon today and I just realized I forgot to put on eye shadow primer on but this particular eye shadow takes awhile to crease so I am not worried. Before bringing in the new year I plan on adding a few more colors and a strong winged line to the look!
- Have a SAFE and Happy New Year!!!!
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer in Medium/Deep
- Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Combination/Oily in 400 Caramel
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 30 Cafe
- Revlon Cream Blush in 18 Berry Flirtatious
- Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in Medium Deep
- L’Oreal Project Runway Limited Edition Super Blendable Blush in 225 Watchful Owl’s Blush
- Avon 12-in-1 Eye Palette (mixed the fourth and eighth colors for my brows, used the sixth color on my lids, blended the fourth color into the eye liner on my lash line so it would not be as harsh, put the fifth color on my lower waterline)
- Maybelline Master Drama Cream Pencil in 400 Midnight Master
- L’Oreal Voluminous Waterproof in Carbon Black
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in 075 Let Me Pink
- E.L.F Hypershine Gloss in #10601 Cherry Tart
- Avon Kabuki Brush
- Sephora Professional Eye Liner Brush 22 (eye brows)
- Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush